- Optimization: ensuring en efficient and sustainable organization of a business’ activity (human resources: diversity, ability management…; supply: responsible purchasing, management of scarce resources, logistics chain…; facilities: energetic performance…);
- Innovation: defining, customizing, maintaining an offer of sustainable products and services adapted to the stakeholders’ expectations and to the main socio-economical and environmental issues of contemporary society;
- Involvement: demonstrating the company’s will and capacity to take into account its role in society in an extensive way by using its resources at the service of general interest;
- Differentiation: using CSR as transversal lever, enabling each company to stand out by yielding social and environmental value through its economical activity.
- A ten-year hindsight on the conduct of main CSR actors, in France (since the law on the New Economical Regulations) and worldwide;
- An acute understanding of the main reference framework conventions for reporting on sustainable development (United Nations Global Compact guidelines, GRI- Global Reporting Initiative…);
- Practical experience of setting up and developing strategic partnerships,bringing together companies (operations management, colleagues and employees ….) and their stakeholders (NGOs and non-profit organizations, international organizations, expert networks, public authorities…);
- Pragmatic and tailored approach of CSR policies, which, in order to work out in an efficient way and on a long-term basis, must be in phase with each company’s own constraints and objectives;
- Extended intervention capacity, applying to problems related to social involvement but also to the optimization of operations and of product innovation…according to the needs and priorities of each company.
Nomadéis’ offer (services examples)
- Mapping and intelligence of stakeholders (identification, profiles, expectations…);
- Defining of action plans for social responsibility;
- Support for the creation of foundations, endowment funds, non-profit organizations;
- Setting up of strategic partnerships (NGOs, United Nations…);
- Corporate patronage: development of tailor-made programs and tools;
- Change management (training, awareness-raising of employees…);
- Qualitative reporting: lessons learnt, promotion of good practices;
- Quantitative reporting: performance indicators, control and monitoring systems;
- Comparative studies (benchmark of CSR practices by markets and by types);
- Prospective studies (innovative products and services) ;
- Special events (drafting of content, identification of speakers for conferences…).