- Tensions over access to resources, with the local emergence of new types of use conflicts between users (civil populations, industrial actors, farmers…);
- Concern on the part of each stakeholder: NGOs, environmental protection organizations, as well as actors from the financial community (shareholders, investors…);
- Worldwide tightening of regulation, linking environment and public health, with important consequences, for instance for the upholding of some industrial sites ;
- Development of a transversal and interdisciplinary approach of the different environmental issues, taking into account the interactions between water, energy, biodiversity…
- Competitiveness issues, not only for companies but also for territories which must demonstrate their capacity to adapt and innovate to optimize their management of rare resources.
- Support of numerous industrial groups to define their environmental strategies (water, energy, biodiversity….);
- Strong international experience of environmental issues, with references for assignments in strategic countries such as Brazil, India, China;
- Multidisciplinary team and extensive network of associated experts (environmental engineers, specialists in environmental law, economists…);
- Detailed knowledge of the regulatory context in Europe and worldwide;
- Knowledge of stakeholders and of their expectations.
Nomadeis’ offer (services examples)
- Diagnoses of environmental risks (for instance to measure the exposure of an industrial site to water-related risks);
- Feasibility studies (for instance for projects of access to renewable energy sources: biomass, solar, wind power…);
- Ecological assessment footprint (Life Cycle Analyses, Carbon Footprint…);
- Strategies, action plans (water, energy, biodiversity…);
- Sustainable purchase (eco-efficient equipment…);
- Consulting for innovation (eco-design, recycling) ;
- Managing change (training, awareness-raising of employees) ;
- Competitive studies (benchmarking of CSR practices by markets and by type of actor);
- Regulatory watch.