Nomadéis often refers to a strong network of partners (experts, professional organization, think tanks, and service providers). These partners include:
Organizations and networks of experts
- Orée: created in 1992, Oree gathers members from different surroundings to develop a common thinking process and experiment concrete solutions for an integrated management of the environment on the scale of territories.
- Villes en développement (Developing cities): A professional organization created in 1979, Villes en développement is a collaborative project organizing thought-sharing and debates on urban development and on town planning and management in emerging countries.
- Programme Solidarité Eau (Water Solidarity Network): pS-Eau is a network of organizations operating in the sectors of water, sanitation and solidarity, with the aim of assisting connections between actors to increase the efficiency of solidarity programs between France and countries of the South.
- Urban Age Institute: based in California, this research institute focuses on the study of the town of tomorrow (issues, trends…). Nomadéis is regularly invited to take part to its multi-actor thinking sessions.
- Environnement Solidaire (Environment and Solidarity): Created in 2010, this non-profit organization aims to contribute to a better understanding and integration of the challenges faced by contemporary societies in the fields of environment and development.
- AFCAP (French Association of Public Affairs Consulting): this organization develops thinking, analyses, and prospective studies on various subjects, focusing on interconnections between cities, economical actors and civil society.
Companies and professional organizations
- Attali & Associés: a consulting agency founded in 1994 by Jacques Attali, Attali & Associés carries out assignments for large international corporations as well as for entrepreneurs and public institutions.
- Ptolémée: this event communications agency has carried out several assignments on the themes of sustainable urbanization and solidarity.